Rash of baby teeth: When do babies get their teeth out?
Baby teeth are an occasion of great joy, and the appearance of each is followed with great attention and love by parents. Over time, however, they seem to lose their importance in front of the family, and the proof is the fact that we do not take children to treatment. Not to the extent that it should, at least…
AT WHAT AGE DOES MILK TEETH COME OUT?
The eruption of baby teeth is very individual. It generally starts at the age of 5-6 months, and the sequence is as follows: front teeth down, then up. Every child is very special from this point of view, and may have the order of eruption reversed, accelerated or delayed, this is not related at all to the eruption of permanent teeth.
- The timing of the rash is generally related to the development of the baby's body. My daughter, for example, who turned 22 the other day, had an accelerated rash. From the age of 4 and a half months, his lower teeth began to grind, while my son went through this episode at almost 7 months. So we do not have to worry a little, but to arm ourselves patiently. A quality that we practice anyway during this period!
- Baby teeth generally erupt at the age of 5-6 months. Of course, it can differ from one child to another because each of them is very special from this point of view!
- In general, at about 2 years - 2 years and a half our little smell already has a mouth full of teeth. Obviously, there can be variations here as well.
WHEN DO WE TEACH THE BABY TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH?
Many parents ask when they need to teach their child to brush their teeth. Right from the eruption of the first tooth in the mouth!
- It is advisable to take a small toothbrush for the child, which he will always play with, and to keep him by our side when we brush our teeth. Over time, it will mimic action, and this is the most effective learning mechanism.
- Of course, we will not only rely on his play, but we will start to help him brush himself. At first without toothpaste. Then slowly, in small amounts. Children swallow a lot of pasta and can be scared of foam! Mandatory 2-3 times a day.
HOW IMPORTANT IS PERSONAL EXAMPLE
Many patients come to the clinic, themselves neglecting oral hygiene, and complain that the little ones do not brush their teeth, although they have been explained the benefits and dangers of caries. But if the little one does not see in the house, how will he believe? Remember, our children learn to be great people from us. We are an example that we follow through everything we do: in our career, eating habits, behavior with those around us.
I am often asked what toothpaste to give the child. Anything is just as good! In general, they prefer pasta with fruit flavors. Essential, as I said, is the frequency of brushing and implementing this habit. If he likes to be physically clean, he will keep this morally as well!
DID THE FIRST TEETH APPEAR?
Now is the time to schedule a dental consultation that ensures that your child's permanent teeth will be healthy.
CLINICA DR. Nassar
HEALTHY TEETH DEVELOPMENT
PLAY TREATMENTS FOR CHILDREN
ZERO PAIN TREATMENTS
CORRECT SPEECH AND MASTICATION
HEALTHY PERMANENT TEETH
Specialist with over 25 years of experience and over 10,000 dental implant operations in USA, Sweden, China, UK, Israel and Romania.