It is proven that currently in Romania, over 30% of adults suffer from multiple edentations (at least 2 missing teeth), which affects both the quality of life and the health of the whole body.
Sistemul All on 4 a fost special creat pentru a veni in autorul pacientilor cu mai multi dinti lipsa si pentru care implantarea si protezarea realizata in doar 24 de ore reprezinta un mare avantaj.
ALL ON 4 or FIX-IT ON 4
As the name suggests, whether we are referring to All on 4 or FIX-IT ON 4, these systems are 100% identical and are used to replace all teeth on an arch with only 4 implants.
The difference compared to the method of replacing each fallen tooth with an implant, is not only given by the small number of implants, but especially by their location and their length. Thus, the ALL ON 4 method presupposes the insertion of 4 long implants, in a divergent and not parallel way as it happens in the classic case.
In the images below you can see how the implants are placed obliquely (divergent) to support the dental work.
Through this system, dental implants are inserted and the prosthetic work is applied in a single session and the patient can leave the clinic with a fixed job, thus being able to immediately resume his daily activity.
To whom is the procedure frequented
- First of all, this technology is especially recommended for patients suffering from periodontitis;
- It is also indicated for patients who have been left with few teeth on the arches (with indication of extraction) or for those who have been left without any teeth. In their case, the All on 4 system can be applied without the need for bone addition;
- It is recommended for patients with total or partial upper or lower edentulousness;
- It is a technology indicated even for patients affected by chronic pathologies (diabetes, cardiovascular diseases), to whom conventional implantation procedures are not recommended;
- Patients whose daily activity requires a rapid dental restoration.
- Decreased waiting interval between tooth extraction and artificial root implantation;
- Carrying out the implantation procedure, creating and mounting the entire fixed work on the implant, all on the same day;
- Short treatment time;
- Eliminating the need for complex augmentation surgeries (sinus lifting, nerve repositioning, bone addition, etc.) and other treatments auxiliary to the dental implant;
- Reducing the number of inserted dental implants;
- Predictable costs - 60% reduction to treatment plan;
- Eliminates the discomfort of mobile dentures;
- Immediate recovery of masticatory function, without dietary limitations;
- Lower costs compared to traditional implantology interventions;
- Durable, which guarantees a durability of two decades.
- In order to benefit from this implantation technique, patients must meet the following requirements:
- A masticatory occlusal plane (bite) is needed;
- The gingival support must be in a condition suitable for implant insertion;
- Although no bone addition is required, the bone tissue that will anchor the implant must be strong enough;
- Patients should not suffer from bruxism;
- Patients destined for this technique should not be undergoing cancer treatment for bone tissue pathologies.
The procedure takes place in a single intervention. The implants can be loaded immediately, the temporary fixed prosthetic work can be done and installed on the same day, and the permanent one immediately after healing and the integration of the implants in the arch.
Learn more about ALL ON 4 plus other implant solutions and what are the necessary steps to follow "Dental implant for teeth in one day" procedure.